Thursday, November 25, 2010

new obsesion

well, me and Cannon's new obsesion is. . . star wars legos as you can see at the top of my blog. We are really into legos and we have got some sets, I will list some of the ones that we have. . .
1. arc-170 starfighter 396 pieces
2.clone turbo tank 1,141 pieces
3. general grievous star-fighter 451 pieces
4. att droid battle ship 406 pieces
5. venator class republic attack star cruiser 1,170
6. attack of the wookies swamp speeder 287 pieces
7. snowtrooper battle pack 71 pieces
8. clone walker 69 pieces

we have been working on getting money to get some of the ones we want. I became a piano teacher and get 50 dollars a month. That allows us to get some of the stuff we want. I have not been posting for a while but now I am back.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am glad you're back, Carter!! :) I can't believe you are a piano teacher-that's really unreal.

I also can't believe your lego sets have that many pieces. That's out of control.

Love you!