Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spider Bite!




A year ago well first of all we have this thing in our church called Spotlight. You write down were you want to go on your mission and what's your favorite food your name your favorite color or color's and lots of other stuff. So Elle got Spotlight came home and said
'' I got Siderbite!'' I said'' you mean Spotlight?'' she said ya. 1 year later. on Thursday night a spider not a poisonous one came to me and bit me on the cheek.The two weird things about it is I was dreaming a cool dream and once the spider bit me it all the sudden the dream changed to dajavoo of the spider biting me. The spider actually bit me three times. So ya thats the whole story.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

ok, so that is so crazy/scary!! I would be so freaked out if I got bit by a spider! I hate spiders...you must be so brave! that is such a funny dream...but scary with the dejavu!
love, Rebekah

Jennifer Payne said...

Carter, that spider bite looks like it hurts so bad. I got bit by a hobo once and it was awful. Of course you look so cute even with a bite on your face. Your dream made me laugh so hard. I miss you.
Love you
Jenn

Jill said...

Carter! You look like you got your wisdom teeth out! I'm so sorry you got bit-and then that you dreamed about it! So scary! Love you!

jessica said...

Carter! That post made my whole night because I could just hear your darling personality through it! I'm so sorry about the spider bite, but you look real brave posing for all of the pictures. Try to have good dreams tonight(and don't let the bed bugs bite!) Love you!